We have a lot of fun everyday at Yo Mon, and we know that everyone isn’t able to say that about their job. So, we thought it only fitting at this time of year, that we reflect on all the reasons we’re grateful. Here goes!
- We have a lot of fun every day. Yes, we already said it, but it bears repeating.
- We eat a lot of frozen yogurt. We have to sample the goods, right? Eating frozen yogurt makes us very happy.
- We are thankful for Taro Root, Green Tea and Lychee. We’re also grateful for Birthday Cake, Cookies ‘N Cream, Chocolate and Vanilla, but we have a lot of loyal customers who LOVE some of our more exotic flavors, and we love how excited they get when their favorite flavors are in.
- We’re grateful for the ingenuity and creativity of people like Jennifer Mann, one of our owners, who likes to experiment and whip up amazing creations like Yogurt Pops (dipped in chocolate!) and Flying Saucers. Who knew fro-yo sandwiched between cookies would be so addictive? (We hear she’s working on new treats for 2014, so keep your eyes peeled!)
- SkimBash! We love going to SkimBash every year and hanging out on the beach with all of our loyal fans—and we love watching the skimboarders! What they do is so cool! If you haven’t taken the time to come out to one of SkimBash’s two annual events, do it next year. You won’t be sorry!
- We’re grateful for Bob Marley and reggae music, without which the world would be a darker place. Come yah and have a listen with us while you sip a smoothie and feed da soul.
- We have the best customers! Every day, people walk in our doors in Red Bank and Freehold smiling—and we love it! They sing with us, they dance, but mostly they smile. We love giving them a place to relax and have fun with their families and friends.
- We’re grateful for cows, without which there would be no frozen yogurt! And we’re grateful for fresh fruit and chocolate and the amazing array of toppings that we’ve come across to decorate your favorite fro-yo flavors! There are few things more pleasing than a great dessert.
- We’re grateful to live on the Jersey Shore, which can take a beating and get back up again to sponsor events like SkimBash within a year of a devastating hurricane. That’s hard work and stick-to-it-tiveness and a spirit of giving and helping, and all of this is alive and well on the Jersey Shore.
- We’re grateful for another year of your patronage, your good cheer, and your loyalty. We can’t say enough how fortunate we are to be surrounded by the people in our communities, our customers—you make every day at Yo Mon a day to smile about.